Monday, August 13, 2007

time management








First of all I thanks our professor Catherine for the opportunity she gave us to learn about time management. It was helpful for me, learning how to manage your time to achieve your goal was inspiring and empowering for me. When Jim took some example of successful men and women, and he said we all have one brain, 24 hours and one week. I started thinking about how our actions influence our success, when he said again if you don`t like the situation of money, your living, or your relationship do something to change it. It was also exciting when he took himself as an example of student sitting in the same table last as we were, graduated now and started his own business gave me much more hope that I can make my own next year

1 comment:

Rafik said...

Assy great job on time management.
I would love to read more.