Monday, August 13, 2007

first feeling



In my first class on June 14 Th, I was happy, but stress and very anxious. Happy for going to college and I can`t wait to have my master in management at Cambridge college. I am the first person in my family to attend college,and the desire of an advance education and training have brought me in United states. I was stressed and anxious to integrate a new society where culture and life style is very different from where I have grown up.But after after individual introduction in the seminar class and knowing the diversity of the group in the classroom from different cultures, finally kept away the stress and the anxiety I had in my mind and I become soon relieved and comfortable with the pleasant environment. I think being in an international surrounding learning and exchanging experiences is very important in our life time .

No comments: