Monday, July 30, 2007

My ILP topic

choosing an ILP subject is not that easy,first of all, it is something that will reflect on your career a lot and secondly,because its different aspect to follow It has be a current subject, clear and feasible. I have been thinking a lot about it and I finally decide to choose this:
-Impact of new information in production achievement in developing countries.
-Role of new information, infrastructure in providing access to markets.
-Industrial development in these countries.
-How these countries will be able to adopt and develop new information?
-what are possible solution for those countries to produce at competitive prices?
The idea of choosing this subject came in my mind because I am from an underdeveloped country, I always want to contribute in its development.And when I came here I realised that we are far away from development and how technology is important for development. I start asking myself any way that can help to ameliorate this new tool of information?

No comments: